A 3D printer with a large build volume of 400x400x1000 mm. Its resolution (layer up to 400 microns) allows high quality prints. Recommended for really high prints. 3D printer with a nozzle heated up to 400 ◦c, precise extruders and mechanics which allow many hours of non-stop printing in high quality. B100-multi model is able to print from all 3D print filaments in FFF technology available on the market, including PEEK material.
We are giving you something more than the printer itself. We provide complex technical support, product installation at the company’s office, in order to enhance the adaptation of the technology in the company’s ecosystem. We also provide software which allows using the full spectrum of capabilities of 3D printing
what sets our products apart is the innovative approach to 3D printing and exceptional representation quality. We offer the latest technology in simple and convenient version
set up a meeting with us, test he 3D printer and see which of our products is the most suitable for your needs. Call us or write us an e-mail and pay a visit. We will show you a world which will change your view on running a business
Download our offer and full technical specifications and then bring the best 3D technology into your business. We have prepared our own propositions, but we will be happy to hear what you are looking for and answer all your questions
we present you six well-thought-of, refined 3D printer models: EYE , B24 , B40-multi , B50-multi , B100-multi , B120-multi – each designed to answer different needs. Our clients include both large companies and educational entities. Therefore we adapted our offer to different sizes of printed models .
hours of constant printing without worrying about the quality of representation. Working on a project and realising it often takes many hours of work. Our printers have been adapted to long running times without any negative effects on quality and safety.
possibility to print from 100% of materials available on the market – we guarantee that our products are compatible with all the materials available on the market. Additionally, we provide technical support and a complex selection of accessories for every model.
max. width of the work table – based on our experience, needs and opinions of our clients, we know how to prepare an optimal workspace for the printer. Apart from the standard sizes, we offer the possibility to customise the order.
max. dimensions of the work table: in order to answer our clients’ needs, we are working on a possibility to customise the size of the workspace
• Materials: ABS, PLA, PEEK, PET-G, Laywood, Laybrick other authorised
• Build volume: 400x400x1000 mm
• Work table heated to 110 ◦c
• Work platform type: silicone heating element, special precise glass
• Layer resolution: from 100 to 400 microns
• Positioning: magnetic sensors
• Body dimensions: 1590x950x750 mm
• Weight: 220 kg
• Body: closed
• Lockable body:
• Body material: steel
• XYZ axis advance materials: rails, carriages, Z-axis motor, ball screws
• Construction and mechanics components: aluminium profiles
• Nozzle size: 0.5 mm (available 0.25 mm to 1.2 mm)
• Nozzle material: special hardened steel alloy
• Print head types: metal alloys with own cooling systems, max. heating temperature 400 degrees
• Printout cooling:
• Number of print heads: 1 (optional second print head, DUO version)
• TFT touch screen : Polish or other language in accordance to the order with a customised menu
• SD cards support:
• Operating systems: Windows, Linux,
• Warranty period 12 months
• Prolonged warranty - optional